The series of UI Design Inspiration on FreeUI.Design, where you can take a look at the best UI design around the world and get inspiration for your next projects. This is also a chance to be featured on FreeUI.Design if you’re showcasing your work on Behance and Dribbble or somewhere else, just leave us a message via Facebook or Twitter. Or just merely tag us on your post on social media network @FreeUI.Design on Facebook – @FreeUIDesign on Twitter – We will take a look, and if your work is coming with an excellent idea We would be happy to include it in the next articles.
Table of Contents
- 1 Iconspace – Preview
- 2 Crypto wallet apps
- 3 afisha
- 4 RoboAdvisor – Dashboard
- 5 RoboAdvisor – Mobile Dashboard
- 6 Weshare
- 7 Basicrules (WIP)
- 8 Landing Page Underwater World
- 9 Daikin – Calculate your cooling load
- 10 Shogito
- 11 Introducing Community
- 12 Cooking app – Kookous
- 13 Drag and Drop to upload
- 14 Conceptual Dashboard UI
- 15 Simple Icon Set
Iconspace – Preview
- Iconspace – Preview by Sebo
Crypto wallet apps
- crypto wallet apps by M Rizky Edriansyah
- afisha by Sherzod Mirzaakhmedov
RoboAdvisor – Dashboard
Today I would like to show you my last project for RoboAdvisor. I hope you will enjoy!
- RoboAdvisor – Dashboard by Michal Parulski for Netguru
RoboAdvisor – Mobile Dashboard
Weshare will send you something you are interested in every day, and you can upload your work. It contains many interesting things, including art, photography, food, travel…
- Weshare by MAXVISION for Radio Design
- Basicrules (WIP) by Giga Tamarashvili
Landing Page Underwater World
This website tell about underwater world. You can found many sea creature here, and many more.
- Landing Page Underwater World by Nicholaus Gilang for OWW
Daikin – Calculate your cooling load
by Johny vino™
As a normal human its always a struggle in the calculation of cooling load which is initially required to establish the appropriate dimensions of a climatic control device and its likely air demands.
The air conditioning requirements are a function of the following parameters, which uses as input data:
• Room size
• Room height
• Roof or ceiling construction
• Area of windows (with direct sunlight)
• Number of people in the room
The result of cooling load to be changed from Watts to BTU/h, which is the industry standard
If you have this number you can order in Daikin or you can submit your request your details to customer care they will come to your home and measure
- Daikin – Calculate your cooling load by Johny vino™
- Shogito by Ana Rumenović
A centered space for our Community: users are the power of Musixmatch and now the truly heart of the app with their brand new Contribute tab that gives a faster access to all the ways to get involved in our Community, in addition to new leaderboards and stats.
- Introducing Community by Nicola Felasquez Felaco for Musixmatch
Cooking app – Kookous
Teach millennials the secrets to delicious and diverse meal prep!
- Cooking app—Kookous by Edward C. for Queble Solutions
Drag and Drop to upload
Happy to share a Drag and Drop to upload concept created for Frame.io. The Idea is to bring better visual feedback around what happens with the file after is dropped.
- Drag and Drop to upload by Jakub Antalík for Frame.io
Conceptual Dashboard UI
by Ali Sayed
- Conceptual Dashboard UI by Ali Sayed
Simple Icon Set
Created some more simple icons for my icon set. What icons should I add? Also, I still need a name for my icon set, any ideas?
- Simple Icon Set by Wouter de Bres